Graphtec Silhouette Cameo
Graphtec Silhouette Cameo
Graphtec's Silhouette CAMEO ™ connects to your computer, allowing you the freedom to cut all your fonts, download thousands of designs from the Silhouette Online Store, or design shapes of your own with the included software.
The small footprint and the ability to cut vinyl, heat applied transfers — and also cut pre-printed designs from your desktop printer makes the Silhouette CAMEO™ perfect for your mobile sign applications, customized apparel and takeaways at kiosks, plus more.
Silhouette Studio® •
FREE software included with every Silhouette CAMEO ™
- Mac® and PC compatible
- contains powerful design tools to create your own shapes
- organize and store all your shapes in the Silhouette Studio® library
- Download new designs 24/7 from the Silhouette Online Store
- Choose from thousands of cuttable designs without having to buy a cartridge
- Most shapes are just 99¢ each The Silhouette CAMEO™ has an optical scanner that reads registration marks printed with your design and cuts precisely around the image.
- Cut fonts already installed on your computer • Resize designs and text from 1/4" to 12" wide and 10' long
- Cut a variety of materials including: cardstock, fabric, magnet paper, paper, adhesive vinyl, vellum, chipboard, transparencies, heat transfer material
12” CUTTING PLOTTER WITH REGISTRATION MARK SENSOR
The Silhouette CAMEO TM is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 12” wide and 10 feet long. The machine also boasts a quiet motor and the ability to register and cut printed materials.
The Silhouette CAMEO TM ships with:
- Silhouette Studio® software for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac® OS X 10.5.8 and higher
- 51 exclusive cuttable designs
- Power cable, USB cable
- 12” cutting mat • Cutting blade
- $10 gift card to the Silhouette Online Store
What is the Silhouette CAMEO™? The Silhouette CAMEO ™ is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing, the CAMEO uses a small blade to cut your designs into a wide array of materials. The Silhouette CAMEO ™ is amazingly versatile. It can create intricate projects of all sizes from small (1/4" wide) to large (12" wide) and has an unlimited cutting length. It can cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and other materials. It operates with or without a cutting mat. When the blade is replaced by a pen, the CAMEO will sketch instead of cut. It can be controlled from a computer or an SD card. With the print and cut feature, the CAMEO also has the ability to cut out designs that have been printed on your home printer. The CAMEO cuts designs created in the Silhouette Studio® software. This software is free and offers a wide variety of tools and functions to help create custom projects quickly and easily. The Silhouette Studio® software can also manipulate and cut fonts you already have - if a font is installed on your computer, you can use it with the CAMEO.